The mission of the Cazenovia College Parents Council is to strengthen the relationship between the College, parents and family members of current and past Cazenovia College students; to assist in creating the most positive experience for students and their families; to increase volunteer participation in a variety of programs; and to increase giving levels to the Parent Fund.
As a member of the Parents Council, you are encouraged to:
- Attend at least one of the two annual council meetings
- The fall meeting is held the Saturday of Homecoming/Family Weekend.
- There is also a meeting held during the spring term. (TBD)
- Contribute to the Parent Annual Fund each year. Parent leadership and giving enhance the educational experience for all Cazenovia students. Unrestricted gifts to the Parent Fund provide an important source of support for the College, from scholarship aid to innovative break programs to capital projects. Your reward is the knowledge that you helped make Cazenovia College the best it can be for all students.
- Represent the Parents Council at various campus events.
- Homecoming/Family Weekend
- New student Move-In Day reception
- Freshman Orientations
- Accepted Student Day
- Advise the Parent Relations Office when needed and offer parent feedback on important issues.
- Participate by signing letters for peer- to- peer outreach.
- Assist with peer-to-peer phone calls.
For more information, contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 315.655.7378 or firstname.lastname@example.org