Founded in 1824, Cazenovia College is one of the oldest independent colleges in the United States. At Cazenovia, students will find small classes taught by dedicated faculty, a choice of 30 academic majors, a support network of caring advisers, state-of-the-art technology, a beautiful campus and a variety of co-curricular and athletic activities.
Cazenovia College is situated in the picturesque lakeside village of Cazenovia, N.Y., where students enjoy the advantages of small-town living combined with unlimited entertainment and shopping opportunities available in the city of Syracuse, which is 25 minutes away. The Adirondack Mountains and the scenic Finger Lakes Wine Region can be reached by car in about an hour.
Students applying from outside of the United States follow the same procedures and timetables as candidates applying from within the United States. All attendance fees and charges are payable in United States currency. Foreign currency will be received at the rate of exchange applicable on the day of payment. In addition, international applicants are required to:
- Submit a completed application. There is no application fee for international students.
- Students from non-English speaking nations must provide the results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or STEP Eiken Test, to be sent directly to the Office of Admissions. The following minimum score is required:
- TOEFL: 550 Paper Test; 213 Computer Based; 79-80 Internet Based
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): score of 7 or higher
- STEP Eiken: Grade 1 and Grade Pre-1st
- Provide all appropriate academic transcripts, recommendations and other standardized test scores.
- World Education Service (www.WES.org) will evaluate international student transcripts. Prospective students are required to send them a copy of their academic records and ask that an evaluation be sent to Cazenovia College.
- Provide a bank letter or affidavit of support demonstrating proof of financial resources sufficient to cover the full cost of room, board, tuition, fees, books, supplies and personal expenses. This total is approximately $40,500.00. The cost of round trip transportation from the student's homeland must also be covered. The College cannot provide financial assistance of any kind to international students.