- Professor, English
- Director of the All-College Honors Program
Humanities & Natural Sciences
Contact Information Available
13 Nickerson St.
- M.A., Ph. D., Jagiellonian University, Poland
- "W.S. Kuniczak: 'Leaving an Old Life and seeing New.' Letters from Mexico" The Polish Review. Vol.L, 2005, No.3:207-324.
- "Cultural, Class and Ethnic Conflicts in Contemporary Polish American Fiction" The Polish Review. Vol. XLIX, 2004, No. 4: 1045-1064.
- "Lilacs" (Fiction)in Knit Lit the Third. Ed. Linda Roghaar and Molly Wolf. New York: Three Rivers Press, 2005.
- "Murder on the Crescent" (Fiction) in The Lion Roars. October 2005, Vol 35. No 1.