At the Center for Teaching and Learning, professionally trained staff and students can provide services in many areas.
Study Skills Assistance
- Drop-in and Appointment Basis*
- Professional Tutors for in-depth help with specific courses
- Peer Tutors who have successfully completed courses
- View additional information about our tutoring services.
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Combating Test Anxiety
- Note-Taking Skills
- Memory Techniques
- Reading Comprehension
- Research/Documentation Methods
*Due to high demand, the professional writing tutors typically require appointments.
1st floor, 41 Lincklaen Street
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Jesse Lott, Director 315.655.7161