View credit-bearing course offerings.
Center for Career and
We make it possible for you to earn a degree or take courses on your timeline, in the format that fits your schedule, and at tuition rates that work within your budget:
- Competitive Tuition
- Financial Aid for students taking at least six credit hours per semester
- Online and evening classes
- Part-Time: Less than 12 credit hours per semester
Go part-time to gain workplace skills and competencies and build an educational foundation toward pursuing a bachelor degree.
> Learn more about associate degree programs
Earn a Cazenovia College Bachelor degree on a part-time basis through the Center for Career and Extended Learning.
> Learn more about degree programs
Earn a Cazenovia College Management Certificate on a part-time basis through the Center for Career and Extended Learning.
> Learn more about certificate programs
NYSUT Education/Learning Trust Partnership
Undergraduate Course Sequence for Teacher Aides & Teacher Assistants
Cazenovia College, in partnership with NYSUT Education & Learning Trust (ELT), offers undergraduate courses for paraprofessionals. The program is designed for
- teaching assistants seeking New York State certification,
- paraprofessionals with instructional duties in schools operating Title I programs, and
- those interested in pursuing a teaching degree.
Tuition for each three-credit course is $360 ($120 per credit). Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Call 1-800-654-3210, ext. 7191 or 315-655-7191 to register for a class.
For more information on the NYSUT ELT program, please visit the NYSUT website.